Henry's Day Nursery Limited
Childcare for you
IS YOUR CHILD 2?
If the answer is yes, Henry's can offer 15 hours totally FREE! per week starting today.
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of less than £15,400 a year after tax
- tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
- If you’re eligible the free early education and childcare:
- starts from the term after your child’s 2nd birthday
IS YOUR CHILD 3 OR 4?
If the answer is yes, Henry's offer 15 hours totally FREE! per week starting today.
We offer 30 hours FREE for working parents!
TAX CREDITS HELP YOU!!
With Tax Credits our prices are as follows:
- 5 hour session you could pay as little as £9
- 5 mornings/afternoons you could pay as little as £45
- Full time from just £55.50 a week
2 FOR 2
2 FOR 2
2 hours childcare for under 2's.
And only costs £10 with FREE enrolment.
This group is for children aged 2 months to 2 years.
The group is run by Sarah the manager of the nursery and consists of music, stories, games, painting, and lots more. 2 for 2 makes the children's transition into our nursery much easier as they become familiar with the environment and the teachers. They also learn to socialise and play with other children.
Free Enrolment for the new term up till Christmas
At Henry's we are always think about the families and how we can help. So up till Christmas there will be no enrolment cost which is normally £20.
3 or 4
Between 8am to 6pm - Monday to Friday - meals included - with the 15 hours grant is only £150 per week including half terms and 30 hours only £85.